The job holder will be responsible for the demand planning, warehousing and inventory control of raw materials to ensure that the stocking levels are able to meet the forecast production levels.
- Ensure cost effective and efficient utilization of stores equipment including lifting services and LPG gas
- Implementation and adherence to the inventory management policy and procedures
- Oversee effective adherence to the minimum stock re-order levels and space optimization to maximize business returns
- Ensure effective and efficient lead time management of raw materials at all times to guarantee stock availability at all times (zero tolerance to out of stock situations);
- Ensure accurate documentation in the warehouses and authenticity thereof for reference and records.
- Manage accurate stock inter-warehouse transfers and safe materials handling
- Develop and operationalize weekly work plans and scheduling as per work exigencies/demand to attain department’s set goals and attainment to plan (PTP).
- Ensure effective implementation, maintenance and sustainability of the quality management system, stock controls and customer service standards at the warehouses;
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly demand planning forecasts to facilitate timely procurement and production of goods.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly inventory stock reconciliation reports including stock take reports.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in warehousing operations with at least two (2) years in a supervisory level within a busy FMCG environment (A must);
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field;
- Diploma in CIPS or Certificate in EACFFPC
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems
- A thorough knowledge of the stock management process with a clear link to business objectives;
- Individual must have strong end to end supply chain knowledge (manufacturing, logistics, customer service operations, project management);
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to determine the root cause of a problem;
- Ability to set priorities and work independently within set guidelines;
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th Jan 2019. Clearly indicate the job title.