Wayleave Officer Jobs, KTDA Jobs
KTDA Power Company Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of KTDA Holdings Ltd. Its mandate is to encourage and promote the smallholder tea sector to develop small hydro-power projects (SHP) with the aim of reducing operating costs, increasing power supply reliability, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and diversifying sources of revenue.
We are seeking to appoint competent, dynamic, highly qualified and talented professionals to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging positions. To be considered you must be computer literate, proactive and resilient. You must possess strong communication, analytical, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
Reporting to the Planner, KTDA Power Company, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely acquisition of wayleaves.
- Participating in project land acquisition
- Facilitating acquisition of power transmission line way leaves;
- Coordinating valuation and compensation of land, biological assets and other related properties
- Facilitating in dispute resolution
- Representing the company in stakeholder meetings;
- Overseeing acquisition and renewal of permits, licenses, change of user, physical planning and related compliance with Government Agencies;
- Ensuring payment of rents, land rates etc.
- Coordinating ESIA assessments, audits, SHE/ OHS
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- Bachelors’ degree in Land Economics/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience preferably in the energy sector.
- Relevant professional affiliations /MISK Membership.
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Project Planning or Strategic Management will be an added advantage.
- Mastered relevant property valuation software.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
- Must have good public relations qualities
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Familiar with Chapter Five of the Constitution of Kenya – Land and Environment
- Familiar with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya – Leadership and Integrity
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice.
How to apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online here [ ktdateas.com/recruitment ] not later than 28th June 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.