Web Development & Graphic Design Jobs Part-Time Trainers Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, ICT Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, NITA Jobs
The National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) is a State Corporation established under the Industrial Training (Amendment) Act 2011. The mandate of the Authority is to promote the highest standards in the quality and efficiency of industrial training in Kenya and ensure an adequate supply of trained manpower at all levels in the industry.
The Authority wishes to pre-qualify Part-Time Trainers with drive, vision and creativity to offer training in our Centres ( NITA Mombasa, NITA Kisumu, NITA Nairobi, NITA Athi River and NITA Textile Institute) in the following areas
- Have a minimum of Diploma in Computer Science, Information Communication Technology or any other occupational field from a recognized institution.
- Be in a possession of relevant competence Certificate
- Be in a possession of Instructors’ Training Course of not less than 4 weeks from a recognized institution
- Have an experience of not less than two years in the industry
How to Apply
Interested persons should download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF: NO. NITA/HR& ADM/HRP/01 from the NITA website http://www.nita.go.ke/
In addition, please attach copies of Professional/Academic Certificates, Testimonials, Copy of National Identity Card/Passport with envelopes clearly marked the training area being applied for and the preferred NITA Centre. Address the Application to:
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494-00200
To reach by Friday, 26th April 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- NITA is an equal opportunity employer
- Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply
- Only Pre-qualified Candidates will be contacted.