Supervision and coordination of Motor Vehicle maintenance activities.
- Plans and coordinates operations on the workshop floor.
- Ensures that vehicles are properly maintained and repaired.
- Oversees cleanliness and safety in the workshop and its environs.
- Ensures that all documents in the workshop are properly maintained and up to date.
- Ensures that all company vehicles are prepared for annual general police inspection on time.
- Allocates duties to the workshop staff.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- HND in Motor Vehicle Engineering or equivalent.
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience in a busy Motor Vehicle Workshop
- Three (3) years’ supervisory experience
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to supervise a large workforce
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name and Reference Number of position applied for on the covering letter and envelope, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Manager, Human Resource & Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd.
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and NOT later than 8th March 2019 by 5 p.m.
‘New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”