REF: SCPSB/08/02/2019/01 – J.G ‘R’
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable or Contract depending on age of the candidate
Reporting to the Chief Officer Youth Affairs, Gender & Social Services. Responsibilities include the following:-
- Oversee establishment Management and operationalization of Youth empowerment centers and promotion of Youth Enterprises
- Develop implementation and evaluate the relevant division’s strategic plans, programmes and projects in collaboration with other departments and stakeholders.
- Interpret and apply National and County laws and other related statues in the relevant division in line with County goals and Objectives.
- Organize, direct, control and coordinate functions of the division for effective running of the department.
- Develop appropriate County Department policies, legal and institutional frame works for implementation of the mandate of the division.
- Oversee preparation of annual work plans and financial budgets to ensure proper utilization of Resources.
- Coordination of production, documentation and dissemination of the relevant division’s Departments.
- Degree in relevant field from recognized University
- Master Degree in relevant field
- Must be computer literate
- Must have served as a deputy director Youth Affairs, Gender and Social Services or a relevant position in a government or it’s equivalent for a period of at least 3 years
- Strategic Leadership Development Programme or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must be conversant with polices in relevant field.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 22nd February 2019 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified persons from other ethnic communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery will lead to automatic disqualification.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED