Creative/Graphic Designer Job at Yandex
Yandex is a Kenya-based registered brand owned and operated by Sango Kikaya Investment Limited.We are major supplies/distributors of various product under the yandex brand sold in supermarkets all around the country which include personal care products, household cleaning products, laundry detergents, prescription drugs and disposable nappies.We are currently recruiting the following staff in our organisation:
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
Responsibilities for the Creative/Graphic Designer Job
- Collaborate with the marketing team to produce visually compelling advertisement campaigns, presentations, and collateral materials to help generate increased business.
- Identify suitable social media ‘background’ stories for company’s brands
- Design advertising layouts, which include but are not limited to print ads, social media content, marketing and advertising collateral, online ads and banners, point of sale, and signage materials.
- Retrieve and export files and artwork via the Internet; source stock images as needed
- Oversee the design and layout of the different digital media platforms.
- Managing the company’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates and client queries have been followed up on and there is consistency brand management
- Liaise with customers and the general public in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions. Build healthy clients relationships through social media interaction.
- Monitor online ratings to determine where enhancements are necessary.
- Liaise with the marketing team and customer service teams to augment customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Use of social networking analysis tools such as twitter counter, google analytics and other tools to measure click-through and measure traffic activity.
Qualifications for the Creative/Graphic Designer Job
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design.
- Proficient with Mac OS and design software: Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop print & digital art.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google ADWords, SEO is an added advantage
- Experience with online media buying is an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject latest by 30th July 2017 to email@example.com