Is Your CV Letting You Down?
Are your job searching efforts bearing fruit?
Do you feel somewhat disappointed because you are not getting interviews?
Let me help you.
Is your CV professional?
That could be the problem.
While a few professionals find it easy to identify their skills and present themselves exceptionally well on paper, the vast majority of job applicants could improve their CV in some way before sending it out to employers.
You may possess the necessary skills and qualification but if your CV doesn’t meet professional standards, you may miss out on good jobs.
Reasons Why You Need Professional CV Writing Service:
You need a professional CV if:
- You have been applying for jobs but don’t get interviews.If you are applying for jobs that you are qualified for, but not getting called for interviews, it’s time to a professional look at your CV.
- You want employers to get the best impression. Bear in mind employers get numerous applications hence you want to ensure yours to stands out. Our CV writers are well equipped to handle your needs. They spend a lot of time looking at CVs and job descriptions hence they understand what works and what is required to sell you to a potential employer. Once you make a request, one of our CV writers will get in touch with you to understand your needs better. .
- You are thinking of getting back to the job market.Times have changed and so has CV trends. As you very well know, it’s a competitive world hence your CV needs to be much more than a list of skills and responsibilities. Our CV writers are well aware of the latest trends in the job market and apply best practice to give you a first-class CV.
- You’re not a natural salesperson.If you don’t know how to ‘sell’ yourself using your CV, we would like to help you. Remember, it is one of the first documents the prospective employer looks at and afterwards determines whether you are fit or not. A CV is a tool for pitching hence you must use it effectively. A nicely done professional CV will sell you better.
Next Step >>> Get A New Professional CV
Since 2010, we have helped over 7,500 Kenyan professionals get better opportunities and advance in their career, through our CV writing service.
Now that you know how important a well-written CV is, we’d like to help you get a professional CV.
Email your current CV to Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Evaline at email@example.com. Email Subject – CV Writing Service
After receiving your CV, we shall get in touch with you to understand your needs further.
For a free 1-on-1 discussion, find us at Mayfair Suites-3rd Floor, Westlands,and ask for Rebecca, Evaline or Brenda from the CV Writing Team.
To call the CV writing department directly –Dial 0798 56 86 38 or 0798 56 86 43
Frequently Asked CV Writing Questions
- What information do I need to provide?
Email us your current CV in Microsoft Word format. We shall use the old CV to come up with a new professional CV.
- How long does it take to get a new CV
Upon payment, you’ll get a new CV after three working days. The CV writer will assist if you need a new CV urgently.
- What are your CV writing charges?
Charges are quite affordable and depend on your years of working experience.
- Do I have to visit your office?
We encourage a one on one meeting. However, if you are not able to visit, you can reach us via email or a phone call and make payment through our Mpesa buy goods number 89560.
- Do I have to pay for CV writing to apply for your jobs?
Hiring is done on a competitive basis and the employers who are our clients have the final say on suitable candidates. You don’t have to pay for CV writing so as to apply for any of our jobs.
- Can I request you to amend my CV after you’ve worked on it?
Requests for amendments can be made at no costs within the next 7 days after you receive your new CV.
- Why should I choose Corporate Staffing?
We are a leading HR firm in Kenya with nearly 10 years of experience. We have recruited for top firms and organizations and therefore we know what employers are looking for in a CV. Some of our clients include: AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
- Do you guarantee me a job?
Since hiring is done on a competitive basis, we don’t guarantee jobs. However, professional CV increases your chances of acquiring a job, when you apply for jobs that you qualify for.
I look forward to assisting you get a new CV that is professionally written with a presentable design & layout that will bring out your skills, training and experience in a way that will make you attractive to employers.
Feedback From Our Satisfied Clients
Thanks for reviewing my CV. After sending it to three employers i got called for two interviews and I now have a new job. Juliet
I must confess that the impression on the first page is awesome, thus may God bless you and may the organization grow to greater heights- Joel
Kudo’s to the CV writing team for writing my CV afresh and for connecting me to your client for a job. I am now settled. Yusuf from Mombasa
Thanks very much!! I’m really pleased about my CV. It is much better than what I expected. You are a reliable company. I have to say there is nothing I want to change now, can’t wait to send it off. Many thanks. Sharon Atieno – Customer Care
My Cover Letter is “Simply brilliant” – thank you. Samson