Is Your CV Letting You Down?
Are your job searching efforts bearing fruit?
Do you feel somewhat disappointed because you are not getting interviews?
Is your CV professional?
That could be the problem.
While a few professionals find it easy to identify their skills and present themselves exceptionally well on paper, the vast majority of Kenyan job applicants could improve their CV in some way before sending it out to employers.
You may possess the necessary skills and qualification but if your CV doesn’t meet professional standards, you may miss out on good jobs.
4 Best Reasons Why You Need Professional CV Writing Service:
You need a professional CV if:
- You have been applying for jobs but don’t get interviews.If you are applying for jobs that you are qualified for, but not getting called for interviews, it’s time to a professional look at your CV.
- You want employers to get the best impression. Bear in mind employers get thousands of applications. You want to ensure yours stands out. Our CV writers are well equipped to handle your needs. They spend a lot of time looking at CVs and job descriptions hence they understand what works and what is required to sell you to a potential employer. Once you make a request, one of our CV writers will get in touch with you to understand your needs better. .
- You are thinking of getting back to the job market.Times have changed and so has CV trends. As you very well know, it’s a competitive job market hence your CV needs to be much more than a list of skills and responsibilities. Our CV writers are well aware of the latest trends in the job market and apply best practice to give you a first-class CV.
- You’re not a natural salesperson.If you don’t know how to ‘sell’ yourself using your CV, we would like to help you. Remember, it is one of the first documents the prospective employer looks at and afterwards determines whether you are fit or not. A CV is a tool for pitching hence you must use it effectively. A nicely done professional CV will sell you better.
Next Step >>> Contact Us For FREE CV Review
Since 2010, we have helped over 7,500 Kenyan professionals get better opportunities and advance in their career, through our CV writing service.
Now that you know how important a well-written CV is, we’d like to help you get a professional CV.
For a limited time, we are offering a free CV review. Email your current CV and indicate the jobs you are targeting to Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Evaline at email@example.com. Email Subject – Review My CV. The free CV review is only available to those with over 2 years of work experience
After we receive your email, you will receive a call and our expert will share feedback on how your CV is, plus recommendations on how to make it better. You will find out precisely what is wrong with your CV and also exactly what you could do to get it right. N.B. Due to the number of requests, please expect to hear from us within 1-2 days.
For a free 1-on-1 discussion, find us at Mayfair Suites-3rd Floor, Westlands,and ask for Rebecca, Evaline or Brenda from the CV Writing Team.
To call the CV writing department directly –Dial 0798 56 86 38 or 0798 56 86 43
Frequently Asked CV Writing Questions
- What information do I need to provide?
Email us your current CV in Microsoft Word format. We shall use the old CV to come up with a new professional CV.
- How long does it take to get a new CV
Upon payment, you’ll get a new CV after three working days. The CV writer will assist if you need a new CV urgently.
- What are your CV writing charges?
Charges are quite affordable and depend on your years of working experience.
- Do I have to visit your office?
We encourage a one on one meeting. However, if you are not able to visit, you can reach us via email or a phone call and make payment through our Mpesa buy goods number 89560.
- Do I have to pay for CV writing to apply for your jobs?
You don’t have to pay for CV writing so as to apply for any of our jobs. Hiring is done on a competitive basis and the employers who are our clients have the final say on suitable candidates depending on their industry exposure, experience level, and salary expectation.
- Can I request you to amend my CV after you’ve worked on it?
Requests for amendments can be made at no costs within the next 7 days after you receive your new CV.
- Why should I choose Corporate Staffing?
We are a leading HR firm in Kenya with nearly 10 years of experience. We have recruited for top firms and organizations and therefore we know what employers are looking for in a CV. Some of our clients include: AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
I look forward to assisting you get a new CV that is professionally written with a presentable design & layout that will bring out your skills, training and experience in a way that will demostrate value to employers.
Feedback From Our Satisfied Clients
Wow! It’s amazing, simple and eye-catching. Thanks for a good job. I have already referred my brother for his CV to be edited -Rahab
Thanks for reviewing my CV. After sending it to three employers i got called for two interviews and I now have a new job. Juliet
I must confess that the impression on the first page is awesome, thus may God bless you and may the organization grow to greater heights- Joel
Kudo’s to the CV writing team for writing my CV afresh. I am now settled. Yusuf from Mombasa
Thanks very much!! I’m really pleased about my CV. It is much better than what I expected. You are a reliable company. I have to say there is nothing I want to change now, can’t wait to send it off. Many thanks. Sharon Atieno – Customer Care
My Cover Letter is “Simply brilliant” – thank you. Samson