General Manager Jobs at Summit Recruitment
Our client, an upcoming incubator and start up catalyst in Nairobi is looking for a passionate and driven General Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the running of the business as well as getting new startup companies to engage with the incubator and provide ideas how they can succeed in the Kenyan market.
The candidate must have a solid background in business development with a proven sales track record and knowledge of the startup scene and Kenya’s tech landscape.
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Office Management – including managing and hiring a team
- In charge of Sales – create value-driven ways to increase sales
- Lead generation
- Manage the workspace
- Forecasting and Budgeting
Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- A higher education, preferably in the business field
- A self-starter and go getter
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Target driven and with proven sales track record
- Community driven
How to Apply