How many of you would quit a job with Kenya Airways? Meet Gloria Michelle Otieno who quit her job in the customer services department at the Kenya Airways because she was dissatisfied. She says she wasn’t passionate about it but on the other hand advices that not everyone who hates their job should quit but they
Jobs Posted Now
30,000 fresh graduates will be hired by the government as interns in a program that begins
- Entry Level Job Worth Ksh380K Per Week, Free Accommodation & Company Car!
- Bank Teller Job For People With a Diploma/ Degree in Accounts or Finance
- Corporate Insurance Company Is Hiring 20 Sales Persons With Diploma or Degree
- The Co-operative Bank 2014 Recruitment. 3 Career Opportunities Available!
- SACCO Job Opportunities. IT, Human Resource, Public Relations, Tellers etc
- Total Kenya Management Trainee Program. What You Need To Know
By Elizabeth Benu, “Last week I went for an interview and met my immediate boss among
- Best 5 Interview Answers: How Long Do You Plan To Work For This Company?
- “My Stomach Made ‘Weird’ Noises,” 4 Embarrassing Interview Moments
- 5 Phone Interview Mistakes Most People Make & How to Avoid Them
- Job Interview Tips: Best Way To Answer, “How Soon Are You Available?”
- Interview Tips: When & How To Make An Effective Job Interview Follow Up
- Interview Answer Tips: “What Can You Do For Us That Other Candidates Can’t?”
By Florence Mukunya, Gender equality at the workplace is something women have been
- 7 Reasons Why A Lot Of People Quit Their Jobs Apart From Poor Salary
- 3 Common Mistakes That Cost You a Salary Raise & How To Avoid Them
- “I Was Offered a Job During My Internship But Still No Pay,” Here is What To Do
- Why Some Job Adverts Omit Mentioning Salary. Kenyan HR Advices.
- Would You Be Involved in Office Romance? Kenyans Speak Out
- Does Your Boss Deduct Salary Without Your Consent? HR Advices