NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Brand Manager Job at Vivo Energy–Convenience Retailing, LPG and Shell Card
Date Posted: 4 Jul 2017
Close Date: 18 Jul 2017
Responsibilities for the Brand Manager Job
- Responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategies for Convenience Retailing, LPG and Shell Card.
- Ensure that the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise.
- Managing both the existing product portfolio and new product launches
- Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines
- Manage brand guidelines to ensure all vendors and internal audiences follow them
- Monitoring brand health metrics and support the development of new brand tracking across businesses.
- Leads the Marketing lifecycle process for designated brand(s).
- Works closely with all relevant Media departments to integrate media mix plans
- Leverage consumer insights to develop brand and product positioning.
- Develops monthly and quarterly reports for management
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals
Qualifications for the Brand Manager
- Good understanding of Retail, B2 C and/or B2B markets
- Analysis skills to not only present data but also summarize the findings and propose recommendations for future improvement.
- Must have a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills
How To Apply