Office Manager Jobs at Summit Recruitment
Our client a manufacturing company based in the outskirts of Ongata Rongai in a remote area is seeking to recruit an Office Manager. The ideal candidate MUST have strong working experience with skilled and unskilled labour, possess excellent written and spoken English and meticulous.
Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all licencing and permits are up to date.
- Collating and coordinating daily and weekly reports for the Director.
- Updating daily waste sheets and P&L.
- Handling customer inquiries.
- Familiarisation with the point of sale software.
- Manage casual staff work duration to ensure compliance within the laws of Kenya.
- Maintain muster roll and ensuring that all staff absences are properly documented.
- Ensure that studio SOP’s are updated and followed.
- Alerting directors to any staffing issues
- Arrange and take notes for the weekly production meeting.
- Maintain the daily production sheets and keep a computerized record of wastage.
Qualifications for the Office Manager Job
- Must have 3 years plus work experience in a similar environment.
- Must have a Diploma/Degree in Business Management.
- Must have a solid and proven office management background.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to multitask.
- Computer literate.
- Must be assertive and confident.
- Must be willing to work in a remote area near Ongata Rongai.
How to Apply