Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting research on new and existing agricultural inputs, practices and products.
- Participating in review and formulation of new inputs, technologies and products in KTDA through research
- Monitoring management of research and development activities across KTDA factories
- Review and recommendation for adoption of specifications for key inputs, processes and equipment
- Planning and coordinating research and development projects/strategic initiatives.
- Documenting all phases of research and development
- Liaising with research institutions, Government Agencies and other related private institutions in executing research strategies
- Monitoring, evaluating research and development projects and ensuring effective utilization of resources
- Preparing and distributing reports to appropriate users
- Recommending training tools to enhance employee performance and skill development
- Dissemination of research findings to KTDA managed factories
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
- Bachelor of Sciences degree In Agriculture, Process engineering, Food Science & Technology or related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years of working experience, four (4) years of which must be extensive managerial-level experience
- Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate departmental goals.
How to apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online at www.ktdateas.com/recruitment not later than 1st February 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.