The overall purpose of the role is overseeing branch sales and administrative operations and to ensure achievement of performance targets in respect to underwritten premium, quality service and expense control to achieve business objectives.
Reporting to the Regional Manager – Central, the Branch Manager will also be accountable for maintaining service provider relationships across the region, take leadership in marketing, customer service and overall administration of the branch.
- Identify sales opportunities and new challenges to RI and the brand.
- Implement product development activities and contributions.
- Develop competitive strategies for the branch.
- Ensure sales targets are met and ensure the sales force is continuously motivated to sell.
- Recruit Business consultants, independent Agents and Brokers.
- Maintain a good working relationship with service providers.
- Work with marketing department on activations and activities to drive sales volume.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related degree.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- ACII or Diploma in Insurance.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Accountancy or HR experience will be considered an added advantage.
- Experience in recruiting and developing high performance teams.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on http:www.resolution.co.ke/careers by Close of Business on Tuesday,12th February 2019. Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.