Records Management Officer III Jobs, Information Science Jobs, County Government Jobs, Tana River County Jobs
- Receiving, sorting, opening, filing, minuting and distribution of mails;
- Dispatching of mails and guiding on disposal of files;
- Ensuring that file covers are well maintained;
- Ensuring security of files and documents;
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Kenya certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (Plain) from the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- A Diploma in Records/Information Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 8th July, 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution i.e. be in possession of valid clearance certificates from HELB, KRA, EACC, DCI (Certificate of Good Conduct) & Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Tana River County Public Service Board is a credible government institution and therefore all its recruitments are devoid of any payments. You are hereby advised not entertain fraudsters purporting to be employees of the Board promising to assist you have your appointment letter processed at a fee.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Women, the Marginalized and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.