Without practical skills it is very hard to thrive in any career, especially in the accounting industry. Relying on theoretical knowledge will not push you to advance in your career.
Practice will enable you to master the fundamentals of advanced accounting and match the real-life accounting needs that employers want.
The best way to stay ahead of the pack and demonstrate your dedication to thrive in the accounting field is by taking the Practical Account Training and Career Mentorship Program.
The next Practical Accounting Class begins next week on Monday, 26th August to Friday 30th August from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
“After the training, I updated my CV and within 2 weeks I had attended three interviews. I finally got a job with a Sacco and I am settled” -Thomas, Accountant
Who is the training for?
- Have you been applying for accounting jobs and not getting interviews?
- Are you a qualified CPA or Business professional who lacks accounting work experience?
- Do you know how to file VAT, P.AY.E, N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, withholding tax and other taxes?
- Do you understand how to work with QuickBooks?
- Do you find Payroll processing and management overwhelming?
If you face any of the above challenges, our weekly Practical Accounting Training and Mentorship Class will help you hone hands-on accounting skills that will make you competent in all these areas.
What will you learn in the training?
- You will learn practical accounting skills that employers look for when hiring accountants. Practical skills such as how to use ITAX, how to file PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, withholding tax and other taxes. We also teach you how to use the latest Quickbooks version.
- You will become more marketable when you apply for accounting jobs. Remember, qualifications + practical experience = employment. Get that accounting job you’ve always dreamed.
- Our career mentorship program will train you on how to write a professional CV that will get you job interviews.
Enroll now for the next class that begins on Monday, 26th August to 3oth August
The best part is, you will have something to show for after completing the training. You will receive an accredited certificate (certified by Nita) that you can showcase at your job interviews or your workplace to land a promotion.
Convinced? Perfect! Don’t be left behind, register now to reserve your seat!
Click here for more information on the Practical Accounting and Career Mentorship Program