Credit Control Jobs, Career Outsourcing Limited Jobs
Provision of leadership in formulation, reviewing and implementation of credit control procedures.
- Formulating, reviewing and implementing credit control policies.
- Developing service level agreements and executing 3rd party contract.
- Ensuring stability of cash flows for operational and investment purpose through preparing and implanting cash collection budget.
- Ensuring that all transactions in the department are complaint with statutory and hospital regulations.
- Overseeing key account and customer relationship management.
- Developing credit management capability within the organization.
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and proposing action to avert indebtedness.
- Handling disputed bills and negotiating to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Undertaking account reconciliation and sending out timely client statements letters as may be agreed from time to time.
- Ensuring monthly and year end processing deadlines are met as required.
- Championing customer service excellence and continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field.
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good business acumen for problem solving.
- Competency with large ERP systems.
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.