Construction Supervisor Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, Lee & Myles Jobs
Position: Construction Supervisor
Our client is one of the oldest and reputable real estate and construction companies with multiple projects in different counties in Kenya. They seek to recruit two (2) Construction Supervisors to join their operations team. Both positions will be based in Nairobi with frequent inter-County travels. The construction supervisor will oversee for the entire of the assigned construction projects, from start to finish, including but not limited to budget management, BQ, personnel and quality of work.
- Support in the preparation of BQs and drawings and other requisite documents as required
- Planning for smooth work flows by use of Gantt Chart and other professional planning tools
- Ensure that the project abides by County government’s rules as well as other applicable regulatory procedures.
- Oversee all the day-to-day construction works and ensure the safety of the materials, quality of work and the adherence to original design
- Inspect and review project to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations
- Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Make safety inspections of site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health and safety and environment are adhered to
- Oversee repairs and maintenance of the existing buildings
- Diploma/Degree in Building and Construction or any other relevant qualification
- At least 4 years’ experience managing/supervising big building projects
- Expert understanding of the construction industry and its dynamics.
- Excellent oral, written and reporting skills
- People and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrate team leadership skills
- Ability to professionally manage/handle different stakeholders, partners, suppliers and management being involved in a project.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote “CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR” on the email subject line. Your application should be received on or before 10th February, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.