Driver Jobs, Driving Jobs In Kenya, Ministry of Industry Jobs
Position: Driver III, GRADE CSG 16/D
Posts: FOURTEEN (14) POSTS
Basic Salary: Ksh. 14,610 x 510 – 15,120 x 550 – 15,670 x 580 – 16,250 p.m.
House allowance – Ksh. 4,125 /=
Commuter allowance – Ksh. 3,000 /=
Leave allowance – Ksh. 4,000 Payable Annually
Terms of service – Permanent and Pensionable
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling oil, electrical and brake systems,
tyre pressure, etc.,
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned; ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive;
- Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- Passed Suitability Test for Driver Grade III;
- Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective Department;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police; and
- At least two (2) years driving experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission’s websites.
Completed applications should be sent to:
THE PRINCIPAL SECRETARY
MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY TRADE AND COOPERATIVES
STATE DEPARTMENT FOR TRADE
P. O Box 30430- 00100
hand delivery to Telposta Towers, Kenyatta Avenue, 14th floor, HRM Registry, on
or before 11th February 2020.