Records Management Officer Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, StratoStaff East Africa Jobs
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a company dealing with motor vehicle assembly and distribution, spare parts distribution, hardware
supplies & manufacturing is seeking to recruit Records Management Officer to be based in Nairobi. Implement the client’s document management policy, to ensure that all records are properly secured, referenced, stored and available when needed.
- Interpreting and implementing record management policies
- Developing and implementing record management systems
- Overseeing security and confidentiality of files and documents
- Applying appropriate technology in creation, retrieval, storage, archiving and sharing of documents to enable
efficient use by relevant officers.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a record of all file movements and ensure that all files requested for from the
registry are returned within the set time.
- Ensuring that all outgoing mail is recorded and dispatched efficiently.
- Ensuring ease in retrieval of files
- Opening new files as required, maintaining a record of all files and records in use, and ensuring adherence to
the records retention policy.
- Facilitating borrowing and transferring of documents from the archive / registry to the warehouse
- Ensure staff comply with the correct standard operating procedures and policies to provide services
consistent with the Company’s values.
- Support staff to achieve their targets in terms goals and objectives and maintain discipline
- Lead by example by demonstrating a professional and competent approach to work, in relationships with
management and other staff, and with customers
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management or any business-related field
- Must have at least 3 years’ working experience in document management systems
- Process oriented
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional ethics & confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 17th January 2020. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer